Home » AUGUST Newsletter
Operations are going smoothly at MVTV. Our Covid procedures are working. Kelly has taken over as Director of Operations with great skill, and Shavanae is working well with programming and equipment. We have a great team here at MVTV, and our professionals are available to assist you with producing your creations.
MVTV continues to air each town’s Zoom board meetings, and are covering all town meetings. Look for them on channel 15.
MVTV is sad to announce that Carl has resigned, and has left MVTV. He will be missed, and we say farewell with all good wishes for his future endeavors.
If Carl has been your teacher and mentor, please call Michelle.
If you need to schedule a studio shoot, please call Kelly, who steps up to Carl’s position as Director of Operations.
Eugene Langston Jemison, Ethan and I are Over the Moon! We are officially Homeowners! We would like to thank everyone involved in the process of making our dream come true: Martha’s Vineyard Community Television (MVTV), MV Savings Bank, and Island Housing Trust. It was a lengthy road and a lot of preparation and determination, but it has come to pass. The new home is expertly designed with conservation and efficiency in mind. We feel blessed and proud to have made MV our Permanent Home and Community. This is the first place I have ever known of such a thing: Community! It’s a real thing.
* Bob Tankard on The Vineyard View
* Tank Talk – MV Veterans Outreach Program
* TV For Living – Every Wed at 11 am
* Chris Bonners – Martha’s Vineyard Covid 19 short film
* LWV – Suffrage 100 with Fredie Kay
* Members: Call Shavanae to schedule borrowing cameras, mics, etc. All equipment is disinfected between uses, and is curbside pickup only.
Check for updates on scheduling at MVTV.org.
* Lost your pet? Notify MVTV and send us a picture – we can air the information on all 3 stations day and night to aid your recovery and reunion.
Pick up a brochure copy of this Newsletter at the MVTV TV Station, located at 58 Edgartown/Vineyard Haven Road, Oak Bluffs.
MVTV Newsletter Edited by Ann Bassett – if you have any ideas or suggestions for the Newsletter, or would like to assist in production, call 508-693-9301.