Home » November 2020 Newsletter
The new TriCaster TC1 is here, fully installed, and Kelly has mastered it. The old TriCaster hardware was not compatible with new software, so we are now up to date. Kelly has already shot some shows, and we are all pleased with the results.
In the last month, MVTV has continued making small improvements:
– We purchased and set up our new TriCaster TC1 for our studio shoots.
– We are preparing the kitchen studio to reopen next week for cooking shows.
– We installed hand sanitation stations throughout the building.
– We have been preparing the station and the staff to be able to fully work remotely in the case of a second surge that may or may not happen in the following weeks.
MVTV is currently offering additional classes utilizing Adobe Premiere Creative Cloud Applications such as:
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Character Animator
Adobe Media Encoder
Adobe Premiere Pro
We are also implementing a Podcast (including video) office for members to create video content as well as sharpen their audio skills and still feel supported in a different format to tell the stories they want to tell.
We also have a new intern Jada Chatman a recent MVRHS Graduate. She is excited to be here and learn all that we have to offer while she awaits admission to her college of choice in NYC next Fall semester.
MASKS MUST BE WORN both inside the building, and when meeting with staff outside the building
Classes limited to 2 people at a time.
No more than 4 people in the studio.
Loaned equipment sanitized daily.
Call for an appointment
MVRHS Sports – Channel 14
Girls Field Hockey Senior Day Boys Soccer Senior Day Girls Soccer Senior Day
NEW ON CHANNEL 13
* Lost your pet?Notify MVTV and send us a picture – we can air the information on all 3 stations day and night to aid your recovery and reunion.
Pick up a brochure copy of this Newsletter at the MVTV TV Station, located at 58 Edgartown/Vineyard Haven Road, Oak Bluffs.
MVTV Newsletter Edited by Ann Bassett – if you have any ideas or suggestions for the Newsletter, or would like to assist in production, call 508-693-9301.